For seeking admission to the Institute of Management studies, Warud students should adopt and complete the following procedure:
1. Purchase information prospectus from clerical office of the college.
2. Fill admission form attached to prospectus.
3. Submit the admission form with along the following documents:
1. Certified copy of qualifying examination.
2. Leaving certificate.
4. Migration Certificate (if applicable)
5.Two Latest passport size photograph.
4.Pay the fees as mentioned in the prospectus for the respective course and collect the receipt of payment form the counter .
5.Admission will be confirmed only after submission of all necessary documents and payments of full fees.
Note- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Any student found involved in such activity, will be rusticated from the college.
For Admission and Further Details Contact