Institute of management studies mahavidyalaya, warud. Providing bachelor degree course in business Administration.The course is having extra feature for general future scope for the business as well as developing industrialization and nationalization. The bachelor of business administration is bachelor course for the business as well as commerce, the BBA program usually includes general business course and advanced course from specific concentration.
The degree is design to give a broad knowledge of the function areas of a company and their inter conversion while also allowing for specialization in particular area.The BBA program thus expose student to the variety of core subject allows student to specialize in an academic area. The Degree also develop students practical marginal skill, communication skill and business decision making capacity and also students of this course may have a ability to create start new business.
- Managerial Knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of Marketing ,Finance, HRM, Strategic Management, Operations skills and to the defined and applied management practices, processes, systems or methodologies.
- Problem Analysis: An ability to identify, formulate, study literature, and analyse broadly-defined managerial practices in reaching substantiated conclusions using analytical tools appropriate to management studies.
- Design/ development of solutions: An ability to design solutions for broadly- defined managerial practices to meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public institutional and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Investigation: An ability to conduct investigations of broadly-defined managerial practices; to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: An ability to select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern managerial practices to understand the limitations.
- The Manager and Society: An ability to demonstrate understanding of the societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues, and the consequent responsibilities relevant to management practices.
- Environment and Sustainability: An ability to understand the impact of business management solutions in societal and environmental context, and demonstrate knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: An ability to understand and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of business management practices and code of conduct.
- Individual and Team work: An ability to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse management teams.
- Communication: An ability to communicate effectively on broadly-defined management practices with the management community and with society at large, by being able to comprehend and write effective managerial reports, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance: An ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management principles and apply the same to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team and to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments
- Lifelong learning: An ability to recognise the need for, and to engage in lifelong learning in management and allied domain with rapidly changing technology.
- Provide Job Assurance in Corporate Sector.
- Provide an ability to communicate effectively.
- Foundation for MBA program.
- Provide essential knowledge about Corporate World & Fundamental of Administration.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or equivalent (Entrance Exam if any held by the university)
Seats :- 80 Students
HOD BBA Dept
IMS Mahavidyalaya, warud.