Institute of management studies mahavidyalaya, warud. Providing bachelor degree course in Computer Application that is BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). The BCA is a carrier program created to produce industry ready professional expert in programming Techniques and in demand technologies. Best collage for BCA course in amravati University.
Fast Growing information technology and communication System have become critical components of almost every company’s strategic plan. Companies which want to take an advantage of the new information technologies and communication system require expert professional, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produce by the interface between business and technology BCA course is an undergraduate program where student are expressed to various areas of computer application including the latest development in the industry.
1. Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, mathematics and domain knowledge appropriate for computing models from defined problems and
2. Identify, formulate, and solve complex computing problems and reaching substantiated conclusions using fundamental principles of mathematics,computing sciences, and relevant domain disciplines.
3. Design and evaluate solutions for complex computing problems that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental issues.
4. Use research methods, analysis, interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Create, select, adapt and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern computing tools to complex computing activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
6. Recognize the need, and have the ability, to engage in independent learning for continual development as a computing professional.
7. Communicate and function effectively as member of multi disciplinary team with the computing community, and with society at large, being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, give and understand clear instructions.
8. Understand and assess societal, environmental, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues within local and global contexts, and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional ethics.
9. Function as member or leader of team and to understand computing and management principles & finance to manage projects in multidisciplinary
- Job opportunities in IT sector & corporate sector.
- Provide knowledge of areas of computer application including latest development in Industries.
- Produces industry ready professional expert in programming techniques & in demand technologies.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or equivalent in Science field With Mathematics Also MCVC in Electronics. (Entrance Exam if any held by the university)
Seats :-80 Students
HOD BCA Dept
IMS Mahavidyalaya, warud.
Contact No.:- 09823317700.